Friday, July 29, 2005

All Tomorrow's Parties

Tomorrow instead of sleeping in I will be going to pick up tickets for Arcade Fire. I am really excited about this show, and can hardly wait to hear them live.
Unfortunately the venue they're playing has been consistently disappointing. It is located across the city, and in a club that doubles as a games complex (bowling lanes, arcade, and etc) . The sound is lousy there, the drinks are served in plastic, and did I mention it is in a mall? All distractions, and knocks against the club, I'm sure Arcade Fire can pull it off. My friends and I have been patiently waiting for this show, and tomorrow we will be that much closer with tickets in hand.

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 09:02:00 AM, Blogger Vivec said...

I hope you can do what I couldn't do in Japan. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home