Thursday, November 10, 2005

Poppy Seeds & Walnuts

I've been sick with the flu for the past few days. I actually had the pseudo-pleasure of having a fever dream. I dreamt there were poppy seeds in my bed. Not just a few strays rolling around causing discomfort but a bed full, and deep. I was pushing pillows here and there, rolling from one side to the other, and pulling my duvet tight to me, then pushing it away in an effort to shove them off.
~
I'm house sitting for my friend's parents, and using their vehicle while they're away. When I turned on the heater, the car started to smell of walnuts? Am I having a stroke?

2 Comments:

At 11/12/2005 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Vivec said...

Maybe you should change the title of your blog to 'burnt walnuts and a near brush with cyanide fever!'

Here's to hoping your next MRI is clean!

 
At 11/12/2005 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Burnt Toast said...

Here's hoping I never need an MRI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home